- The name of a student will be struck off the rolls if he/she is absent from the school for a period of more than 6 working days without any permission or does not submit valid medical/other proof for cause of long absence.
- The School authorities will not be responsible for sudden illness, Injury or some natural calamities during the School hours. In case of any accident of the bus or any other conveyance the management takes no responsibility what so ever of any damage or otherwise.
- 2 sets of Regular Summer Uniform and 1 set of PT uniform will have to be purchased initially.
- In Winter, both Boys and Girls of Classes III to XII have to wear Blazers and those in Nursery to II will have to come in Track Suit & Cap of the colour as prescribed. Shoes as prescribed for Boys & Girls, should be worn.
- The Tie and Belt are integral parts of the uniform and should always be worn.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of home work will justify disciplinary action.
- Students should be punctual and regular ; 90% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next class. A pupil who has been suffering from or who has been in contact with any infecious disease must produce a certificate (from a competent doctor) that he may attend school without risk of conveying infection to others.
- Any change in address or telephone number should be communicated to the class teacher or at the reception without delay.
- More general school rules and code of conduct will be detailed in the school almanac.
Note: Any Information that is concealed, incorrect or mismatched with the admission form will result in the student’s enrollment being cancelled and the case will be reported to CBSE and the district education authorities for further action.
The Heritage Traditions At Glance
Comparable with the centuries old traditions of our Gurukuls, rules of discipline and austerity are to be strictly followed.
- To be punctual and regular in school attendance with min. 90%.
- To Follow the school dress code and to keep neat and tidy.
- Boys should have short hair. Senior boys should trim their beards regularly.
- Girls should keep their hair neatly plaited.
- Always carry your I cards with you properly displayed /pinned with exterior clothes.
- Students must respect the National Flag & Stand for National Anthem in or outside School.
- Rules detailed on Pages 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 of the prospectus and those in the school ALMANAC should be strictly followed.
- Students involvement in mischief, fights, group clashes or misbehavior with any staff members will result in dismissal/rustication from school.
- Please keep constant watch over the studies & performance of your ward and maintain contact with school by attending Parent Teacher meetings regularly.
- Read all the terms and conditions & rules specially those given in Page 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 of the prospectus carefully and get your ward admitted only when you are satisfied.
- Follow the school rules in full. Do not argue with the school teachers, authorities or other staff in this matter. Maintain politeness and respect to the school staff to get the same in return.
- Prior appointment with the principal is necessary for meeting.
- Deposit school fee or other such fee as prescribed, well within the time schedule. Do not wait for the last date of fee deposit or for a reminder call from the school. Also, please do not press the school authorities to accept the fee after due date without late fee payment or for any kind of relaxation
- Do not insist the bus staff to pick and drop your ward from a point other than the one already fixed.
- The rules of fee deposit, fee structure & other specific rules may differ from one institution to the other Please do not cite examples of others with the intention of getting your demand fulfilled.
- No weapons of any type (even if licensed) or personal security guards are allowed in the school premises.
- Before sending your ward to join the new session, be sure that he/she is not having any critical health problem, disease or disability. In case of any such problem, inform the school with Medical reports etc. The school bears no responsibility of such matters.
- Any omission, error or mismatch between the admission form and the student’s information provided documents will result in the cancellation of admission.